"Galveston TX Gothic - Victorian house. The 21-room mansion features 32 stained-glass windows, four fireplaces and a widow’s walk; inside, it’s full of opulent Victorian features, including a grand paneled staircase, ceiling reliefs and elaborate chandeliers."
OH MY GOD
This bitch got Choked to death
This girl got her head blown off
This chick got Fried
and This boy melted himself
Pulled for low ratings
- Valjean: After I suffered 19 years at Toulon, a sentence totally disproportionate to my crime...
- Sweeney: After I suffered 15 years in Australia, a sentence given despite my never committing a crime...
- Valjean: I thought I'd lost all faith in humanity.
- Sweeney: I thought I'd lost all faith in humanity.
- Valjean: And just when it seemed like I could finally start anew...
- Sweeney: And just when it seemed like I could finally fulfill my goals...
- Valjean: I was thrown into emotional turmoil at the world's kindness.
- Sweeney: I was thrown into emotional turmoil at the world's bad timing.
- Valjean: Now I'm hit by an epiphany.
- Sweeney: Now I'm hit by an epiphany.
- Valjean: I have to become a better person.
- Sweeney: I have to kill motherfucking EVERYONE.
The opening scene with the street merchant was completely unscripted. Robin Williams was brought into the sound stage and was asked to stand behind a table that had several objects on it and a bed sheet covering them all. The animators asked him to lift the sheet, and without looking take an object from the table and describe it in character. Much of the material in that recording session was not appropriate for a Disney film.
"Combination hookah and coffee maker, also makes julienne fries! It will not break! It will not- …. it broke."
that line used to just kill me as a kid and now it’s better because it was unscripted and he probably broke the prop